And welcome to spring. Here it is a matter of some tradition to say (generally in the first news bulletin of the month) that it’s spring now, because 1 September means spring, and 1 December means summer, and so on. The actual seasonality of the seasons may have shifted somewhat, and the vernal gales that are yet to come would put anyone off welcoming spring, but today is a pretty good spring day. The plum blossom is creeping out and the clothes are drying.
The puzzle this time is a BBC Music Magazine puzzle from 2019. It struck me as having rather a lot of anagrams, so if that’s what takes your mood…
A busy fortnight coming up, so I have to resort to bullet points listing the expected puzzles again:
- Monday September 4: Guardian Genius
- Wednesday September 6: Guardian daily by Pangakupu
- Thursday September 7: Telegraph Toughie by Kcit
- Friday September 8: Phi in the Independent
- Friday September 15: Phi in the Independent
- Friday September 15: Pedro in the Times
- Sunday September 17: Enigmatic Variations by Kcit
And that does mean a bit of concerted effort to replenish the stocks…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.